Oh my goodness, the day is finally here!
I am going to Italy this weekend! I can’t describe to you how exciting it is to be able to check Venice off of my bucket list! I want to get pictures of every single thing I see…but I am also going to try and enjoy myself. 😉
I have been “pinning” for weeks now in anticipation of my trip and these are the things I have decided are the most important…in no particular order.
- Looking fabulous. So fabulous that I am street photography worthy.
- Seeing the canals as soon as possible. I haven’t decided on if I am a gondola kind of girl…we will see how much they cost.
- Eating at an Italian restaurant with a great view. This one may be a little hard to find but I will try.
- Buying an authentic Italian leather purse. I have so many pinned it’s ridiculous. I want something like this though.
- Drink Italian wine! I wouldn’t mind finding these glasses either!
- Hunt down some old Italian wine jugs. I love the look and feel like they would make great room accents!
I don’t expect that I will get everything on my list done. It is only one weekend after all, but if I love it as much as I think I will, I plan on going back very soon. Someone want to join me?
*all of the pictures are from my Pinterest. Add me if you haven’t: http://pinterest.com/jensim/